Zap Jewelry Gel – Extra Thick Viscosity (3g) is great for filling gaps. The extra thick consistency of Zap Gel keeps it from dripping or running. Cures in 15 seconds and fully cured in 24 hours. The tube comes with a long tapered tip allowing precise application. Jewellery makers like the high strength and the thicker consistency which provides the ability to apply just the right amount.
- Protect clothing and work surfaces (aluminum foil works well) and use in a well ventilated area.
- Point the tube away from the face and body. DO NOT squeeze the tube while puncturing. Piece tube with point on outer cap.
- Remove outer cap.
- Apply glue sparingly (as a guide: one drop per square inch) to one surface only. For optimum bonding, ensure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Do not spread glue with fingers.
- Press pieces together for 15 seconds or until set.
- Clean tip and replace cap after use. (soaking in acetone or nail polish remover may help).
- Store in a cool dry place.
Not suitable for use by children, bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of reach of children.
Not recommended for:
- polyethylene or polypropylene
- bonding parts which are subject to great shock or immersion in water
- foam materials