Liquid Sculpey® Liquid Polymer Clay – Translucent
Ideas for using Translucent Liquid Sculpey (TLS)
- Use to create image transfers from magazines, photocopies, colored pencil drawings and more.
- To make a bakeable painting and surface medium, add oil paints.
- Add dry pigments to create glazes and color washes.
- Use with polymer clays for a bakeable adhesive grout for mosaics, faux enameling, and a translucent glazing and polishing medium.
- Create a design on paper, paint on Liquid Sculpey and bake. After baking, wash off the paper; the design has permanently transferred to the Liquid Sculpey! Use the flexible image to decorate clay items, windows or decoupage projects.