The Polymer Studio Issue 3
This magazine is the newest and latest edition of a collaborative group effort from talented artists.
Published by The Tenth Muse, The Polymer Studio is the start of a new journey by Sage Bray and Anke Humpert
Sage previously produced a great magazine called The Polymer Arts but has this year decided to change direction with the production of The Polymer Studio.
The Polymer Studio is jam packed full of information for new artists right through to experienced artists. Written by Artists for artists.
- Words from the editor – Sage Bray
- Creative Spaces – A studio tour with miniature artist, Angie Scarr
- An Interview with Brazil’s Master Artist, Beatriz Cominatto
- Project – the Art of Polymer Marquetry by Beatriz Cominatto
- Do You See What I See Tutorial by Christi Friesen – Branching Out
- Tribal Impressions Earrings Tutorial by Kathy Koontz
- Mokume Butterfly Tutorial by Tanya Mayorova
- Blossoming Circles Necklace Tutorial by Nika Nakit
- Mix It up Information with Debbie Crothers – Acrylic Paint on Polymer
- 7 Big Bead Making Tips Article by Ginger Davis Allman
- Custom Clay Closures by Anke Humpert
- Beyond the Rainbow, Tips and Tricks for Multi Coloured Blends by Jan Montarsi
- Zentangle Canes by Anita Long
- Heartbreaking Breakage – Ginger Davis Allman explores the wold of breakages of polymer clay creations and its causes.
- In the Hobbit Hole – Artist Interview with Les Polinko
- Basic Techniques Instructions – Clay sheet thickness settings, conditioning, buffing, burnishing, skinner blends & cane reduction.
- Moving on by Kathy Mcurry