The Polymer Studio Issue 2
This magazine is the newest and latest edition of a collaborative group effort from some very talented artists.
Being published by The Tenth Muse, The Polymer Studio is the start of a new journey by Sage Bray and Anke Humpert
Sage previously produced a great magazine called The Polymer Arts but has this year decided to change direction and take a new leap of faith with the production of The Polymer Studio.
This is no mean feat to take something you and the polymer clay community love, close the door and open a new one. Sage has done a stunning job and the new magazine will not disappoint.
The Polymer Studio is jam packed full of information for new artists right through to experienced artists. Written by Artists for artists.
- Words from the editor – Sage Bray
- Creative Spaces by Christine Dumont
- An Interview with Cynthia Tinapple
- Soft Touch Transfers Tutorial by Cynthia Tinapple
- Polymer Aggregate Vessels Tutorial by Kathy Koontz
- Do You See What I See Tutorial by Christi Friesen
- Craquelure Pendant Tutorial by Anna Kokareva
- Hidden Magic Arrow Necklace Tutorial by Elena Mori
- Sirena Splash Bangles Tutorial by Wendy Morre
- Hibiscus Flower Mosaic Tutorial by Karen & Ann Mitchell
- Pyramid Pixel Cane Tutorial by Deb Hart
- Mix It up Information with Debbie Crothers – Stencilling
- 7 Big Bead Making Tips Article by Ginger Davis Allman
- The Brilliance of Elise Winters Article by Rachel Carren & friends
- Basic Techniques – Handy Hints and tips section about pasta machines, clay conditioning, Skinner Blends, Leaching Clay, Reducing a can and burnishing your polymer clay.
- Artist chat – Taking a Chance on Change by Donna Greenberg