Use Texture Sponges set of 2 for consistent textured patterns to your projects. Sandpaper leaves minute particles in raw clay but these sponges will leave a clean, professional textured finish on raw clay.
- Can be put through a pasta machine with raw clay, hand rolled over raw clay or dabbed onto raw clay.
- This pack contains a two single sponges 15 cm x 10 cm, (5 1/2 inches x 4 inches). One each of coarse and medium texture.
- Sheets can be cut with scissors to create smaller pieces.
- Apply the coarse sponge to clay to get a stone texture on fairy houses, castles and garden sculptures.
- Apply the medium sponge to raw clay to get even texture on the back and even the front of jewellery items.