This solid acrylic roller is longer in length for those making polymer clay slab style earrings or rolling large sheets of clay.
An acrylic roller is an essential item in the polymer clayer’s tool box! It is used to: –
- condition polymer clay,
- reduce the thickness of clay slabs and sheets,
- reduce thickness of slices to allow them to fit through a pasta machine without damaging the machine,
- roll smooth sheets. Pasta machines leave minor ripples from the cog mechanisms. A light roll with the acrylic roller removes these ripples.
To maintain the durable solid rollers smooth non stick surface clean, wipe with a soft cloth or a baby wipe. Never use household cleaners or any preparation containing ammonia or alcohol on your roller.
– outer diameter 25mm (1 inch)
– length approx. 300mm (11.8 inches)
– bevelled edge on ends