Sculpey liquid clay is a versatile polymer clay in liquid form that can be used in Sculpey Tools™ oven safe silicone molds. Use to embellish clay, as grout, for image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
How to Use
- Features a twist cap to control the flow.
- Gently stir, each time before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home decor, jewellery, scrap book charms and beyond.
- To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken, pour into a cup and leave it to sit overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Add alcohol ink or pigments / chalks to colour.
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewellery findings.
- Liquid polymer clay’s do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odour and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimize this, we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using moulds, only bake one at a time. It is recommended an oven thermometer be used. Many ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are different than the temperature set on the dial. Pre-heat the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Cures or bakes at 135oC (275oF)
Size: 30ml (1 fl oz)