Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay – Pearl is a liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle with a Pearlescent sheen.
Perfect for all types of polymer clay projects:
- Pour into moulds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own pearly bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Make your own gold or silver bezels and fill with a pearl cabochon (made using the bakeable cabochon mould).
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for polymer clay tiles.
- Painting designs on clay.
- Fill carving pieces and much more!
Liquid Sculpey is available in a range of different colours.
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
What Is Liquid Polymer Clay Used For?
The uses for liquid polymer clay go as far as your imagination allows. For example, you might use liquid polymer clay in the following ways:
- Transfer medium: Liquid Sculpey® is perfect for transferring images from magazines or photocopies onto polymer clay. It leaves you with a thin, flexible image that you can then use to create unique ornaments, pendants, magnets, tiles and so much more.
- Clay softener: Liquid polymer clay is an ideal material for softening polymer clay.
- Glaze: You can brush Clear Liquid Sculpey® onto a polymer clay creation to create a smooth, glossy finish or use Pearl Liquid Sculpey® to produce a metallic sheen.
- Encasing medium: Liquid polymer clay is ideal for encasing inclusions such as dried flowers and herbs, spices, seashells, gems, glitter, paper and cured polymer clay pieces. For example, Clear Liquid Sculpey® is perfect for filling in jewelry bezels or creating pieces of jewelry with inclusions. It allows for visibility of glass beads, metal charms or other inclusions.
- Sealant: Liquid polymer clay can be used as a sealant to protect glitter, mica powder, metal leaf or other surface treatments on polymer clay.
- Grout: Liquid polymer clay is an excellent medium to use as grout in mosaic pieces. You can use one of the available Liquid Sculpey® colors or create a custom color by mixing in pigments.
- Window cling: Since liquid polymer clay is easy to draw with, it’s an ideal choice for making polymer clay window clings. Just trace a design on a piece of glass and bake it in the oven.
- Making jewellery: Since liquid polymer clay is lightweight, flexible and strong after baking it is the perfect medium to make jewellery with! Simply pour into moulds like our jewellery mould or mandala mould, bake in your home oven and add your favorite findings to make rings, bracelets, necklace and earrings.
- Perfect for making home decor pieces: You can do a dirty pour on a plain wood frame, make pieces in molds to add to wood signs, canvases, mason jars – the possibilities are endless.
- Paper crafting: Liquid polymer clay is the perfect medium for making embellishments for your cards, notebooks, planners and more.
- Cosplay: Use Liquid Sculpey® in molds to make accessories for your favorite costume.
Liquid Sculpey is perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Moulds as you will see in the video below: