Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay – Pearl is a liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle with a Pearlescent sheen.
Perfect for all types of polymer clay projects:
- Pour into molds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own pearly bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Make your own gold or silver bezels and fill with a pearl cabachon (made using the bakeable cabachon mould).
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for polymer clay tiles.
- Painting designs on clay.
- Fill carving pieces and much more!
Liquid Sculpey is also available in gold and silver.
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
Comes with instructions for an Image transfer technique and for baking bezels and cabochons using the Sculpey moulds.
Liquid Sculpey is perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Moulds as you will see in the video below: