Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay – Confetti Clear is a beautiful Liquid Sculpey Clear mixed with rainbow glitter! The rainbow trend is everywhere from fashion to home décor! With this new color, you can make unique customer pieces that shimmer and shine with rainbow glitter!
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey bakeable silicone moulds, to embellish clay, used as grout, for image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is ideal for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mould. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking.
- Pour into molds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own clear bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Or, a cabochon to go into a bezel using the Sculpey Bakeable Cabachon Mould
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Mix with Alcohol inks for beautiful swirl effects or your own unique colour.
- Brush over a plain coloured clay component to add a glittery rainbow effect.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for tiles
- Painting designs on clay,
- Fill carved pieces and much more!
Cures or bakes at 149oC (300oF)
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
The inclusions settle and need to be mixed into the liquid. For best mixing results, we suggest using the non pointy end of a knitting needle in the liquid. Stir in a twisting and lifting motion, slowly, to mix the inclusions and thick clay into the liquid, It is similar to mixing cornflour and water. If you mix cornflour too quickly into water is just doesn’t work! You may find it is easier to pour into a plastic cup to mix and then pour back into the dispenser bottle.
Try tinting your Liquid Polymer clay’s with a variety of different colorants.