Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay – Clear is a clear liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle with glass like see through finish. After baking, it is clear (Note – May yellow with repeat baking.)
Perfect for all types of polymer clay projects:
- Pour into molds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own clear bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Mix with Alcohol inks for beautiful swirl effects or your own unique colour.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for tiles
- Painting designs on clay,
- Fill carving pieces and much more!
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
Tips for Working With Liquid Polymer Clay
There are plenty of ways to use liquid polymer clay, from glazing a polymer clay picture frame to creating bewitching jewellery pendants. Here are a few quick tips and techniques to inspire your next masterpiece:
- Always gently stir liquid polymer clay before use.
- To obtain a high shine while using Clear Liquid Sculpey®, apply a heat gun for a few seconds after you remove a project from the oven.
- Use a thermometer to ensure the oven is at the correct temperature.
- Bake coloruful Liquid Sculpey® in a preheated oven at 135C (275F) and Clear Liquid Sculpey® at 149C (300F).
- Always store liquid polymer clay bottles upright.
See below for the trusted Polymer Clay Tutor comparison with the range of Sculpey Liquid Polymer clay’s.
Try tinting your Liquid Polymer clay’s with a variety of different colorants.