A set of small sized cutter with many uses. The clay cutters can be used to cut polymer clay that has been run through a pasta machine, and used to
– Cover a formed uncured polymer clay bead.
– Measure clay to use to make beads in bead rollers.
– Cut shapes of foiled or leafed clay for bead caps.
– Apply shapes to formed bead shapes.
Comes packaged joined together and is designed to be separated before using.
Includes detailed instructions for making tiny picture frames that may be used for jewellery or scrapbooking.
Contains the following shapes:
– Small square (15mm and bevelled side is 13mm)
– Medium square (30mm and bevelled side is 20mm)
– Oval (32x 27mm and bevelled side is 15x20mm)
– 6 sided rectangle/gem (25x 32mm and bevelled side is 15x25mm)
– Small round (22mm and bevelled side is10mm diameter)
– Medium round (22.5mm and bevelled side is 15mm)
– 8 sided rectangle (30x40mm and bevelled side is 17 x27.5mm)
– 4 sided rectangle (32.5x20mm and bevelled side is 20×7.5mm)