Premo Sculpey Polymer Clay, Ice Blue Pearl 57g (2oz) is an easy to condition oven-bake clay and a great choice for an introduction to the craft of polymer clay!
Premo Sculpey Polymer Clay Qualities
- Soft easy to use and perfect for everyday projects.
- Use the colours direct from the pack or mix with other colours to create your own.
- The primary colours in this range are ideal for precise colour mixing.
- Contains pure pigments, resulting in densely saturated colours
- Holds fine details well, maintains crisp lines, and does not bleed.
- Has premium strength with good flexibility after it has been baked.
- Perfect for advanced techniques such as colour washing, caning, Mokume Gane and Skinner blends
- Remains soft and workable (when stored correctly – see advice below).
- Bake in your home oven.
Bake at 130 °C (275 °F) for 30 minutes per 16 mm (1/4 inch) thickness. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Baking must be completed by an adult. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Proper storage is essential to freshness, otherwise polymer clay can become hard and unusable.
- Store polymer clay in a clay compatible container in a very cool, dry place, that is not exposed to the direct rays of the sun.
- Use containers or bags made out of polypropylene (PP) plastic. Make sure there is a recycling symbol #5 on the bottom of the container as this means the clay will not melt into the plastic container.
- DO NOT store in a hot environment above 25°C (77°F).
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT store inside a car (due to the intense heat inside a car in the summer). Make your craft supplies shopping your last stop.
- Store the clay in a cool, dark and dry place. Polymer clay can be stored at low temperatures with no ill effects to the properties of the clay.
- Tip: Refrigeration or freezing can extend the shelf life considerably. In the summer months, the clay may become partially cured if your climate is very hot and your house is not air conditioned.
We recommend polymer clay be shipped by Express Post during warmer months.