Premo Sculpey Accents, Twinkle Twinkle 57g (2oz) is an easy to condition oven-bake clay and a great introduction to the craft of polymer clay!
Premo Sculpey Polymer Clay Qualities
- A good choice for beginners & children due to its soft easy to use texture and perfect for holiday, school and everyday projects
- Artist colour palettes for precise colour mixing and comes in bright & vibrant colors that spark your imagination
- Has pure pigments for densely saturated colours
- Holds fine details well, maintains crisp lines, and does not bleed
- When baked has premium strength with good flexibility
- Perfect for advanced techniques like colour washing, caning, mokume gane and skinner blends
- Will stay soft and workable until baked in a home oven
- Extra clay can be stored and reused and won’t dry out
- Easy clean up
Premo Sculpey Accents feature optimum granite glitters, pearls, translucents, and metallic tones to take your project to the next level
- premo! Sculpey Accents are the best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles
- Perfect for creating faux semi-precious stones
- Add a sparkle & shine to your projects with Glitters
- Brighten clay colours and add transparency with Translucents
Bake at 130 °C (275 °F) for 30 minutes per 16 mm (1/4 inch) thickness. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Baking should be completed by an adult. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Proper storage is essential to freshness. The clay should be stored in a clay compatible container in a very cool, dry place, unexposed to the direct rays of the sun. We recommend containers or bags made out of polypropylene (PP) plastic. Hint: Look for the recycling symbol #5 on the bottom of the container.
DO NOT store in a hot environment above 25°C (77°F).
DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
DO NOT store inside a car. Make your craft supplies shopping your last stop.
Store the clay in a cool, dark and dry place. Polymer clay can be stored at low temperatures with no ill effects to the properties of the clay.
Tip: Refrigeration or freezing can extend the shelf life considerably. In the summer months, the clay may become partially cured if your climate is very hot and your house is not air conditioned.
We recommend polymer clay be shipped by Express Post during warmer months.