Premo Polymer Clay, Champagne Pearl, 57g (2oz) is easy to condition and suitable for beginners, right through to professional artists.
Premo Sculpey Polymer Clay Qualities
- Premo (by Sculpey) is perfect for the more experienced clayers or artists!
- Premo is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine details making it perfect for specialised techniques!
- Great for a variety of projects such as jewellery, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Can be mixed and used with your other favorite Premo colours.
- Stays soft until baked – i.e. it does not air dry.
- Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Store extra clay and reuse because, if stored correctly it won’t dry out!
- Premo is flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning and mokume gane.
Bake at 130 °C (275 °F) for 30 minutes per 16 mm (1/4 inch) thickness. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Baking must be completed by an adult. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Proper storage is essential to freshness, otherwise polymer clay can become hard and unusable.
- Store polymer clay in a clay compatible container in a very cool, dry place, that is not exposed to the direct rays of the sun.
- Use containers or bags made out of polypropylene (PP) plastic. Make sure there is a recycling symbol #5 on the bottom of the container as this means the clay will not melt into the plastic container.
- DO NOT store in a hot environment above 25°C (77°F).
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT store inside a car (due to the intense heat inside a car in the summer). Make your craft supplies shopping your last stop.
- Store the clay in a cool, dark and dry place. Polymer clay can be stored at low temperatures with no ill effects to the properties of the clay.
- Tip: Refrigeration or freezing can extend the shelf life considerably. In the summer months, the clay may become partially cured if your climate is very hot and your house is not air conditioned.
We recommend polymer clay be shipped by Express Post during warmer months.