When starting out, a polymer clay starter kit is the most economical way to get equipment and supplies together. “The Business” is just that!
Why buy this Kit – The Business?
- Get started with this selection of quality branded polymer clay, the right tools and comprehensive instructions provided by experienced artists.
- That means no delay in finishing things off while you wait for more supplies arrive!
- No need to upgrade to bigger, better supplies later!
- Comes with a book, and the supplies to make the projects are mostly included in the kit. What is not included, are items generally found around the home.
- Note: this kit does not include a tile for working on. We no longer include them in our kits as there were too many breakages in transit. You may have one at home or can buy one from your local tile shop or hardware store.
The Polymer Clay Starter Kit – “The Business” includes the following:
- Heidi Helyards book – Creative Polymer Clay which gives basic instructions, techniques & projects from a modern perspective
- Clay Thickness Guide Set, (3 depths), to roll uniform thickness sheets of clay
- Longer size (300mm) acrylic roller for making larger slabs
- (157mm) flexible scientific tissue blade
- Set of Sculpey Dual End Detail Tools
- 2 x 3pce sets of Sculpey Metal Cutters
- 6pce set of 3D printed cutters
- Oven thermometer
- Set of micro cutters
- Pliers set – 1 x Straight & 1 x Bent Flat Nose Pliers
- 2WPC Texture sponge
- Cernit Texture Stamp
- Small Jacquard Acrylic Paint for silkscreening
- Premo polymer clay multi pack
- 6 x 56g packs of Cernit Polymer Clay in various colours
- Quality stainless steel Jewellery findings:
- Hook style ear wires,
- Ear studs & backs
- Jump rings
- Sculpey Liquid Polymer Clay
- 50 display cards with cellophane hang bags
The buyer may wish to add additional items from the following list:
Click on the links to see details and add to the cart from another page.