Viva Decor Pardo Jewellery Clay is a high quality polymer clay that hardens in a conventional oven. It was created specifically for designing jewellery and accessories. Pardo Jewellery Clay is easy to use because of its smooth consistency and ease of handling. The colour range comprises the spectrum of precious stone, glitter, neon and transparent colours and effects. Size 56g.
– Easy to condition and handle
– Holds it shape well (between cutting and moving)
– Comes in a great range of colours
– Made with real bees wax
– All colours are intermixable
– Comes in a reusable storage clamshell box with instructions
– Odourless during curing or baking
To condition: Take 3mm (1/8″) slices of Pardo and roll with an acrylic roller or pasta / clay machine, folding and rolling until no cracks form on the fold. Cure / bake Pardo in a pre-heated oven at 120? C (248?F) for 30 minutes for each 6mm.