PanPastel Pearl Blue is a professional artists’ quality soft pastel colour packed in a unique cake-like pan format. The special qualities of PanPastels mean that artists can blend and apply dry colour like fluid paint.
PanPastels are manufactured using a unique process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and super-blendable colours. The product is loaded with the finest quality artists’ pigments for the most concentrated colours possible. The colours have excellent light-fastness and are fully erasable. The pan format protects the colours, keeping them separate and clean in the studio and when transporting them. The pans thread securely together making it easy to store and organize the colours, minimizing the amount of storage space required.
- the ability to double coat or apply layers of colour over one another,
- vibrant colours due to the high level of pigment,
- excellent light fastness,
- fully erasable and liftable,
- creates very little dust when applying,
- genuine artist quality pastels,.
- fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks and
- can even be applied with a knife
Use directly onto polymer clay. Apply using a purpose made applicator from the Sofft range, a paintbrush, finger tip or cotton bud. Once baked, there is usually little need for sealing.
We recommend using PanPastels with the range of special low thread count silkscreens By MOIKO