A needle tool is a sharp pointed tool used by polymer artists and cake decorators.
- To pick up tiny pieces and balls of clay for positioning,
- To add details and lines,
- For polymer clay embroidery techniques,
- To pierce holes in preparation for stringing,
- Begin a pilot hole before baking to make drilling after baking easier.
- Trace patterns onto a clay or fondant surface around a template.
- This needle tool is sharp enough to cut polymer clay shapes using a shape template as it features a thinner needle.
- Ideal for use with a wide range of materials including clay and fondant.