Use the Makin’s Professional Ultimate Stainless Steel Deluxe Extruder Set for working with polymer clay and for cake decorating! The round disks are used for making regular sized snakes, vines, stems, borders and letters. The screen disks are for hair, grass, straw and floral stamens. The flat slot discs are for weaving baskets, lattice, ribbons and bows. The square, triangle, half round are for bricks, logs, border and can be cut and used for small beads and bangle cores.
- Place the disc design in the end of the barrel.
- Knead a small amount of conditioned clay in your hands to warm and soften the clay before extruding.
- Roll clay in an oblong shape and insert it into the barrel of the extruder from the bottom (opposite the screw end).
- Begin extruding by twisting the screw handle.
- Clean thoroughly after each use.
This package contains:
- one screw-type anodized aluminium extruder,
- twenty designed discs.
- Use well conditioned clay to prevent damaging the extruder.
- Always put clay in from the bottom of the barrel.
- Stop winding before you reach the end.
- Clean after each use with a soft brush or a cloth.