Makins Leaves & Flowers Cutters Set – 15 pce in a storage tin. Mix and match in your projects! Perfect for adding dimension and layering. Ideal for DIY home décor, jewellery and more!
- The set contains : 15 cutters
- Shapes Include flowers,leaves, a little bunny, a bird and a chicken.
- Cutters range in size from approx 35mm x 35mm, 25mm x 15mm, 25mm x 45mm, 35mm x 22mm and 38mm x 38mm, 15mm x 15mm – smallest 10mmx 10mm
- Easily cuts through polymer Clay, air dry clay, metal clay, cookie dough and sugarcraft fondant.
- Clean cutters with a little Isopropyl alcohol on a cloth.
- To get rounded cut edges, cover the clay with plastic wrap, (no wrinkles) before cutting shapes.
- To prevent cut shapes of clay sticking in cutters, burnish clay lightly onto a tile or smooth surface so it sticks. Give a little wriggle after pressing down on the cutter. After cutting, remove excess clay from around the cut shape, leaving the shapes on the tile. Lift the shape with a blade. To do this, slide the blade on a 45 degree angle, under the shape, pressing down towards the tile with the blade as you slide it, lifting the shape as you go.