Making Jewellery – Polymer Clay
This special release magazine is full of inspiration and tutorials for everyone! Making Jewellery – Polymer Clay features:
- Expect to see an abundance of polymer clay instructors from across the globe and polymer clay tutorials for you to complete in the comfort of your own home;
- Learn from the hints and tips on some of the most troubling aspects we have with our polymer clay and information on how to fix them by Ginger Davis Allman;
- Get your fingers tingling and your brain working on creative ideas from the Inspiration galleries in different locations throughout the magazine; and
- Get a list of places to visit online to look for more information about Polymer clay.
We all occasionally have creative blocks and this is just the magazine to get your creative juices moving. It is well worth the investment to have on the shelf in your studio and to browse when you find some quiet time with a fresh cuppa!
- Latest News;
- What’s On – events, masterclasses & workshops;
- Net Life – what’s on the web?;
- Product Reviews – all the latest products on the market;
- Projects with photographs and detailed instructions – Marvellous mosaics, Image transfer pendant, minimalist necklace, mould a pair of elegant jewellery swans, circle of life pendants, floral earrings;
- Techniques with photographs and detailed instructions – Kaleidoscope canes, painting veneers, baking polymer clay, skinner blends & mosaics, faux stones, basic techniques;
- Polymer Clay Inspiration Features and Galleries throughout – gorgeous jewellery!; and
- Meet the masters – Ginger Davis Allman & Cara Jane Hayman