Lucy Struncova Texture Stamps are a set of 2 unmounted stamps and feature 20 different patterns in the range.
Ideal for use as texture patterns or as cling stamps. Use Lucy Struncova texture stamps for paper crafts (inked projects, paper castings, etc.), polymer clay, metal clay, wood and fabric projects. Talented polymer clay artist Lucy Struncova designed and tested these herself for months. When she was happy with the quality of the stamps, they were then released for sale.
The depth of the stamps was given careful consideration, making them ideal for Mokume Garne techniques with polymer clay.
- Each set contains 2 separate stamps.
- One stamp is a positive image and the other a negative image of the same pattern.
- Each separate stamp is 93 x 93 mm (3.35″x3.35″) in size.
- You may freely incorporate the impressions from these stamps into your work, whether your art is for personal use or for sale.
- All stamps were produced from Lucy’s original hand-drawn designs
You will find the collection of stamps in the Lucy Struncova Stamp Sets a valuable addition to your studio supplies. The inspirational patterns will be sure to enhance your creativity and take it to another level!
Tips for using Lucy Struncova Stamp Sets:
Brush each stamp with talcum powder or cornflour to prevent the stamp sticking to clay. A spritz of water or silicone spray can also be used. Clean the stamp after use with soapy water or stamp cleaner.
2) Impress the stamp into a sheet of conditioned clay and then apply Mica Powder using a flat applicator or fingertip to the raised pattern.