Lisa Pavelka Border Molds were designed to be used with polymer clay and many other moldable crafting mediums. You can create stunning visual surface treatments for scrapbooking pages, bangles, jewellery or photo frames. Let your imagination be your guide!
- Constructed from metal (not plastic);
- Extra deep and finely detailed textures;
- High relief patterns;
- Open ended channels for easy release of clay; and
- Tips and techniques included.
Other mediums such as hot melt glues, ultra thick embossing enamels, soap or air dry clays can also be used with these moulds.
- Add Lisa Pavelka’s Craft Foils or mica powders or pigments to the clay before inserting into the Lisa Pavelka Border Molds. It will not only help them release easily but add interesting colour to the clay.
- Try giving your projects an antique or gilded look with Rub’n’Buff or Baroque Gilders Paste after baking.
Watch as Lisa walks you through how to use Lisa Pavelka Border Molds: