Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey Tools™ oven safe silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using (each time).
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewellery, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Add alcohol ink or pigments to colour.
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewellery findings.
- Liquid polymer clays do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odour and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimize this, we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using moulds, only bake one at a time. It is recommended an oven thermometer be used. Many times, ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are actually hotter than the temperature set on the dial. Just pre-heat your oven for 15-20 minutes which should be long enough to reach the temperature on the oven thermometer needed to cure your project.
Cures or bakes at 135oC (275oF)
Size: 30ml (1 fl oz)