Liquid Sculpey® Metallics Multi Pack contains three 30m (1 oz. bottles). One each of Pearl, Silver and Gold.
Liquid Clay is a versatile product that once baked becomes a strong and unique crafting medium with endless possibilities. This multi-pack allows you to try three colors! Each bottle comes with a twist cap (half open) for precise flow control and for writing or other detail work Use completely open to fill moulds.
- Gently stir before using
- Clear – The clearest liquid polymer available! Can be used as a coating to achieve a resin-like glazed finish. Add inclusions for a unique look – glitter, spices, flowers and more!
- White – Perfectly opaque – great for image transfers. Takes color beautifully when tinted with alcohol based inks or artists chalks.
- Black – Deep solid ebony color without transparency, perfect for crisp details in window clings and as a grout. Perfect for marbling with other colors for a unique look.
- Perfect for baking in oven-safe silicone moulds to create unique cabochons, bezels, window clings etc.
- Great for paper crafting, image transfers, jewelry, window clings, grout and more!
- Excellent levelling properties which allow it to be baked in sheets or poured into jewellery findings.
How to Use:
Just like regular polymer clay, liquid medium is bakeable and long-lasting, but instead of shaping with your hands, you squeeze it right out of the bottle.
Perfecting liquid polymer clay techniques is simple — just squeeze from the bottle to detail your designs, draw personalized patterns, fill oven-safe silicone moulds or seal the spaces between tiles and other objects. If you’re crafting creations with moulds, you can bake your clay in each mould, build up (try layering colours) and bake as many times as required to solidify complex structures.
For awesome image transfers, spread a thin layer of liquid clay over the image material, follow instructions to bake your clay, then soak in water for five minutes before rubbing off the original paper and — voila! — you have a picture captured forever in clay.
If you need liquid clay to be a different consistency, it’s possible to adjust it accordingly. For a thinner consistency painting etc), add Sculpey® Clay Softener and stir until the clay becomes as fluid as desired. To thicken, add mica powder, mixing into the clay to reach the preferred consistency.