Liquid Sculpey® Liquid Polymer Clay – Silver is a liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle with a silver tint. After baking, it is semi-translucent.
Perfect for all types of polymer clay projects:
- Pour into moulds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own gold or silver bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colours, washes and swirls.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for tiles
- Painting designs on clay,
- Fill carving pieces and much more!
Liquid Sculpey is available in both silver and gold.
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
The Liquid Sculpey® Liquid Polymer Clay – Silver is perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Moulds as you will see in the video below: