LC Shape Plate 01
LC Shape plates are thin stainless steel plates with patterns of different sizes, designed for clayers and polymer artists. Patterns were inspired by the most popular LC Cutter shapes.
Features of the LC Shape Plate:
- LC Shape plates are heat-resistant and can be baked in an oven with polymer clay.
- Patterns were inspired by (and have replaced) the most popular LC Cutter shapes.
- They are also very durable Unlike acrylic shape plates, you can cut the shape using a craft knife without having to worry about damaging the plate.
- You can use 2 sizes to create an inner and outer pattern.
- With LC Shape plates you can work with very thin sheets of polymer clay making very challenging polymer clay projects easier to achieve.
- LC Shape plates will help you to create the piece you want with elegance and precision.
- 1 pattern in 5 different sizes on each plate.
- Plate Size is 90mm x 90mm x 0.8mm
- Approximate size of shapes are from 20mm to 70mm
The Summer 2018 Polymer Week magazine contains a tutorial by Delphine Vignoble that uses the LC Shape Plates.
Can be used to create hollow beads by stretching and doming the clay into the shape. Suspended plate and bake or cure while still on the plate. Trim while clay is still warm.