LC Microstencils – Set 8 are thin flat patterns made of heat-resistant cardboard which can be baked in the oven with polymer clay, can be rolled, folded, cut, integrated into a project or reused as a texture.
Suggestions for ways to use LC Microstencils – Set 8:
- Use for polymer clay jewellery projects – it is very lightweight;
- Use as a texture stamp – simply press or roll the texture into polymer clay to make an impression;
- Make stained glass – use LC Glassymer liquid clay to make beautiful stained glass projects;
- It is a heat resistant material therefore, you can use them only once (integrated into a project) or reuse several times.
- Make faux stained glass projects, bake a layer of black Glassymer Gel on the pattern. Fill the empty gaps with different colors of LC Glassymer liquid clay.
5 panels per set.
4 of the same microstencils on a panel,
Panel size 80mm x 80mm (3.15″ x 3.15″)
Pattern size 35mm x 35mm (1.38″ x 1.38“)
Paper weight 250 g/m2
Tip: To make the stencil more sturdy for reuse as a texture, coat on side with liquid clay and bake then coat the second side and bake again.