LC Microstencils – Set 12 Thin flat cut out patterns made of heat-resistant material which can be baked in the oven with polymer clay. It can be rolled, folded & cut.
- Use as a permanent component in jewellery designs. It is a heat resistant material (bakeable), therefore integrate permanently into a project.
- Use as a texture stamp – simply press or roll the texture into polymer clay to make an impression;
- Make faux stained glass projects, bake a layer of black Glassymer Gel on the pattern. Fill the empty gaps with different colors of LC Glassymer liquid clay.
- 8 panels per set as pictured.
- Panel size 80mm x 80mm (3.15″ x 3.15″)
- Pattern size 35mm x 35mm (1.38″ x 1.38“) & 80mm x 80mm (3.15″ x 3.15″)
- Paper weight 250 g/m2
This design would make a lovely mobile made in translucent clay.
To make the stencil more sturdy for reuse as a texture, coat one side with liquid clay. Apply carefully so the liquid clay sits only on the top of the design. Bake then coat the second side and bake again.