The Calyx Cutters enable you to easily create beautiful flowers complete with detailed veining.
The Calyx Embossing Cutters are super easy to use:
- Roll out clay or fondant.
- Cut out the shape first without compressing the plunger.
- Press the plunger to imprint the veining.
- Lift from the surface and press the plunger once more to eject the flower.
- Soften the cut edges with your fingers or using a ball or modelling tool.
- Curve into realistic and natural shapes.
- To create a simple flower centre, flatten a ball of contrasting colour and affix into the centre.
- Wire can be inserted into the material if you wish to use in an arrangement.
Mould into a curved cup shape. Add multiple layers and sizes of petals.
Once tools have been used with polymer clay they should not be used for food products.