Jewellery Basics Silver Pinch Bail, (9 pieces) per pack. Easy to use for instant results.
How to Use Pinch Bails:
- Open the pinch bail using needle tip or chain nose pliers by inserting the pliers into the bail and gently opening.
- Insert the prongs of the bail into the hole in the pendant.
- Close the bail by pressing gently together.
- Squeeze pliers gently together at the widest part of the bail to press the prongs together and securely hold the pendant.
- You may need to protect the bail from marking with the pliers by placing something soft between the pliers and the bail.