Illusion powder pigments for dramatic, colour changing chameleon effects!
Beautiful, sparkly mica based pearlescent powders that change colour with the viewing angle.
- Illusion powder has a white appearance in the jar, but changes to stunning colours when applied.
- On dark backgrounds they reveals dramatic colour saturation, and on lighter backgrounds, bright, highlighting effects.
- Size: 1g. A little goes a very long way!
- Non-plastic metallic oxide powder creates stunning effects on many different substrates and art mediums like resin, polymer clay or watercolor paints.
- Cosmetic safe for skin. Suitable for use in eye shadows, lip glosses and nail polish. Buff onto nails for a chrome like shine, or add to nail powders for amazing colour play.
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- Heat safe up to 218oC (425oF).
The domed sample in the photo was made by dusting the illusion powder into a silicone mould and pouring in BLACK 2-part resin. White or other colored backgrounds will yield a completely different effect.
Polymer Clay – Apply illusion powder sparingly to polymer clay with a soft brush or applicator. Place a piece of paper underneath the clay to catch excess powder. This makes it easy to return excess to the jar. Apply a protective coating of varnish, resin or liquid polymer clay to bring out the shine, and stunning depth of colours.
Resin – For a dramatic colour on the surface of resin casts, dust a silicone mold with the Illusion Powder. Pour in a black or dark coloured resin.
Note: Wear a face mask when using the powders to avoid inhalation of the fine the powder.