Gold Liquid Sculpey is the translucent liquid form of polymer clay in a plastic squeeze bottle with a Gold tint. After baking, it is semi-translucent.
Perfect for all types of polymer clay projects:
- Pour into molds, paint, or dribble onto raw or baked polymer clay.
- Make your own gold or silver bezels using the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Mould
- Mix with powdered pigments or oil-based paints to create your own colors, washes and swirls.
- Great for creating image transfers and stained glass effects.
- Can be used as a glue to bond one piece to another, cured or uncured. Baking then forms a strong bond.
- Grout for tiles
- Painting designs on clay,
- Fill carving pieces and much more!
Liquid Sculpey is available in both gold and silver.
Size: 59ml (2 fl oz)
The Gold Liquid Sculpey comes with instructions for Image transfer and baking bezels and cabochons in the Sculpey molds.
Gold Liquid Sculpey is also perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Bezel Moulds as you will see in the video below: