Glassymer Black Gel (65ml) is a liquid clay that creates a transparent layer that looks just like glass. Apply more for a less transparent effect. It may also be used as a protective coating, a sealant, or a bakeable glue to join two pieces of polymer clay (both raw and baked) and to join polymer clay to porous materials.
Uses for Glassymer Black Gel (65ml):
- Mix with *Transparent Glassymer, add pigments, powders and glitter,
- Glaze edges of Black Components,
- Mould casting,
- As a protective coating,
- As a sealant,
- For a bakeable adhesive to join two pieces of black polymer clay (raw to raw, baked to baked and raw to baked),
- To join polymer clay to porous materials (must be baked),
- Created a marbled effect with other coloured Glassymer Gels,
- As a paint on polymer clay.
Glaze or seal: To create a clear, glass-like finish, cover the piece with a layer of *Glassymer Transparent Gel. Modify the layer thickness according to your needs and preferences. Bake for 30 min at 140°C (284°F). If the finish is not transparent after baking, it may be necessary use a heat gun to finish.
Use in a Mold: Create unique clay projects in different shapes, sizes and techniques using Liquid Glassymer in a mold. Mix with pigments, inks, powders, glitter etc.
Bake on a Tile:
Create a marble effect on a tile with transparent Glassymer Gel and coloured gels. Bake, cut out shapes and use a desired.
Vivid or Subtle:
Mix a small amount of Glassymer Coloured Gel with Transparent Gel to get a tinted transparent layer or use Coloured Glassymer Gel alone to get a very intense colour.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended time or temperature. Do not inhale, do not swallow, avoid eye and skin contact. Do not inhale fumes and never bake above 150°C (302°F). ) or allow the product to come in contact with an open flame.