Gel du Soleil is a one part clear epoxy / resin glaze that cures in the sun. Just fill a Patera pendant or bezel, charm or other item with gel then set in the sun for approximately 15 minutes. Add multiple layers. No need for sanding in between as it will fill in any fingerprints and hollows.
As this is a plastic based product, it works well with polymer clay.
This package contains one 8.5g (0.3oz) jar. This is enough to cure 4 to 6 bezels dependent on size of bezels.
Caution: Wear gloves. Keep out of reach of children. Wash with warm soapy water.
- You won’t be wondering if its going to harden, there is no mixing of products required (ie 1 part).
- No waste.
- Used to create flat or domed glass-like finishes.
- No additional sealing or cleaning required!
- It is waterproof.
- Tint with transparent resin dyes.
- Crystal Clear and Waterproof.
- It is Non-toxic, but you should use epoxy and resin products in a well ventilated room.
- Create a domed cabochon look by applying multiple layers, curing each layer before applying the next.
- Embed “found objects” within Gel du Soleil.
- Cures in the sun or under a UV lamp in approximately 20 minutes, and will continue to harden over the next two hours.
Can be layered with bits ‘n bobs sandwiched in the layers over a favourite picture or polymer clay piece.