Fimo Soft Basic Colours Pack Polymer Clay
Fimo Soft Basic Colours Pack comes packaged with 12 half blocks of basic colours available, directions for use and modelling instructions.
Perfectly coordinated colour combinations for you to work and create with.
- Fimo Leather Effect can be worked in a similar way to FIMO soft, FIMO Effect and Fimo Professional, but exact finished size should be considered as it shrinks slightly once baked.
You can cut FIMO Leather effect with scissors after hardening to obtain the desired size you require or trim you edges to a neat finish.
- The finish look of Fimo Leather Effect will become more obvious if you pull the clay apart evenly in different directions after rolling out. The further you pull the clay apart, the more obvious the leather effect will be.
- Colours can be combined with each other. Twisting them together gently will create a beautiful marbling effects. It’s also possible to create patterns and colour blends.Kneading your chosen colours together thoroughly will create a new solid colour.
- FIMO Soft can be combined with FIMO Leather Effect and Fimo Effect.
- If the clay has become a little too hard to work, you can soften it by kneading with FIMO Mix Quick.
This can make the colour somewhat lighter and reduce the leather effect slightly. The more FIMO Mix Quick you add, the greater the impact will be.
Preheat your oven to 130°C / 266 °F (upper and lower heat). Check to ensure it is maintaining temperature, place your pieces in the oven and harden them for 30 minutes.
Since every oven is different, we recommend you use an oven thermometer to make sure nothing burns and your pieces don’t take on any undesirable colour. It’s important to control the temperature during hardening and ensure that you do not exceed the recommended temperature or baking time.
(FIMO should not be hardened in the microwave.)
Can FIMO pieces that have already been hardened be put back into the oven?
Staedtler recommend that FIMO Soft is only cured once