A needle tool is a sharp pointed tool used by polymer artists and cake decorators.
- To pick up tiny pieces and balls of clay for positioning,
- To add details and lines,
- For polymer clay embroidery techniques,
- To pierce holes in preparation for stringing,
- Begin a pilot hole before baking to make drilling after baking easier.
- Trace patterns onto a clay or fondant surface around a template.
- Ideal for use with a wide range of materials including clay and fondant.
The V-Tool is a V shaped cutting tool, used to carve lino and other soft materials. Perfect for carving your own polymer clay designs and textures into baked or cured clay. You can even make your own texture stamps with this tool!
- Double-ended, i.e. 2 tools in one,
- Tool ends are manufactured from stainless steel with a maple wood handle,
- High-quality design,
- Easy to clean,
- Perfect complement to your studio tools, and
- Designed to satisfy the needs of beginners, artists and advanced users.