Fimo Neon Effect colours are enough to make the heart of every Fimo lover beat faster. The bright neon colours are the latest addition to the Fimo Effects range of clays. Fimo Neon Effect clays are suitable for jewellery, accessories and home decor items. It is the clay of choice for many makers, hobbyists and artists alike for the huge choice of colours and effects like glitter, mica, neon, glow etc.
- Smooth & soft modelling clay means it is easy to condition.
- Oven hardened,
- Mixes with Fimo Soft, Fimo Professional and Fimo Classic without the need to change temperature for baking (110°C for 30 minutes).
- 7 line markings on the 57g Fimo Effect bar offers the ability to divide it into 8 portions for mixing and blending colours with accuracy.
- The neon range comes in 6 bright and vibrant colours, with
- easy to open packaging, and
- each package contains 57g
Bake at the temperature recommended by the manufacturer which is 110C for 30 minutes. Unglazed articles can be added to and rebaked as many times as required. Protect polymer clay from dust and store at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. We recommend storing it in aluminum foil, PE bags or in the original package in a cool and dry place. Avoid contact with polystyrene or PVC.
We do our best to display colours as correct we possible can. However, images do vary dependent on screen displays. if clarification before purchase is needed please do contact us.