Fimo Liquid Gel is a fluid, oven hardening gel. It is most impressive due to its high level of transparency and flexibility after hardening. Fimo Liquid Gel can be used for many different applications either with or without clay, depending on the technique used.
- Bonding of hardened or cured clay with non-cured clay.
- Image transfer from prints, graphite and coloured pencil drawings.
- Glazing effects: neat or coloured with pigments, oil paints or glitter.
- As a clay softener.
- For grouting techniques.
- Excellent gloss finish by sanding and polishing the hardened surface.
- For special effects, eg embedding of small parts.
Tips and hints:
Clean up with acetone or orange peel oil.