The Embroidery Embossing Cutters are super easy to use:
- Roll out clay or fondant.
- Cut out the shape first without compressing the plunger.
- Press the plunger to imprint the centre.
- Lift from the surface and press the plunger once more to eject the flower.
- Soften the cut edges with your fingers or using a ball or modelling tool.
Apply Pearl Ex or pigment powders to the raised sections only. Edge with gold leaf or powder. These make lovely earrings!
Once tools have been used with polymer clay they should not be used for food products.