Efcolor Low temp Enamel = no expensive kiln required to create beautiful enamel effects at home!
Efcolor is a low temperature enamel powder that fuses at 150° C in a domestic oven, using a heat gun or on the Efcolor oven that is heated with tea lights. This versatile material can be applied to many different surfaces due to the low melting & hardening temperature.
- Use on metal, glass, polymer clay, wood, porcelain, ceramics, stone and other surfaces that will withstand heating to 150° C.
- Cures to a very hard, non-scratch, permanent finish.
- Available in opaque, transparent, neon, metallic, structure and glitter, effects.
- Decorative techniques are limited only by the imagination. Use stamping, shading, layering, inlay, cloisonne, stencils, leafing, foils etc.
- Comes with downloadable instructions and Efcolor booklet.
To complement the range – accessories, tools, metal blanks and accompanying materials are all available for separate purchase.
How to use:
Roughen surface, sprinkle on powder and heat on the Efco tea light stove, in an oven or using a heat gun. Note: primer or liquid polymer clay should be applied very thinly before the powder if it is going on a curved surface or if using a heat gun to cure.