Efcolor Low temp Enamel = no expensive kiln required to create beautiful enamel effects at home!
Fuse Efcolor low temp enamel powder for a few minutes at just 150° C in a domestic oven, or, if using a heat gun, or, the Efcolor oven that is heated with tea lights. This versatile material is applicable on many different surfaces due to the low melting & hardening temperature.
- Use on metal, glass, polymer clay, wood, porcelain, ceramics, stone and other surfaces that will withstand heating to 150° C.
- Cures to a very hard, non-scratch, permanent finish.
- Available in opaque, transparent, neon, metallic, structure / texture and glitter, effects.
- Try different decorative techniques. Use stamping, shading, layering, inlay, cloisonne, stencils, leafing, foils etc.
- Comes with downloadable instructions and Efcolor booklet.
To complement the range – accessories, tools, metal blanks and accompanying materials are all available for separate purchase.
How to use:
Roughen surface, sprinkle on powder and heat on the Efco tea light stove, in an oven or using a heat gun. Note: Apply primer or liquid clay very thinly prior to adding the powder on curved surfaces or if your are using a heat gun to cure. This will prevent the powder from slipping or blowing off the project.
Multi baking is fine but be aware the previous layers will soften. Therefore double sided applications require the piece to be suspended.