Cernit Varnish – Matt – 30ml is a viscous water-based transparent varnish used to protect decorations and preserve the intensity of colours on polymer clay,
How to Use:
- Bake or cure items. Allow to cool.
- Shake or stir the bottle very well before using
- Apply 2 – 3 coats of varnish all over or to hilite particular areas. Allow to dry for an hour between each coat.
- If you wish, when dry, bake again in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 110 C.
- Clean brushes with water.
Cernit Varnish is perfectly transparent after drying with maximum durability after 48 hrs. Will protect items from wear and prevent chalks and powders from rubbing off.
Note: for a true matte finish, do not apply too thickly. If application is too thick, it will give a satin result.