Cernit Opaline Polymer Clay, 56g 010 White has a slightly translucent finish. Perfect for jewellery, sculpting figures, decorative objects and more.
- Use alone or combine Cernit Opaline with other Cernit effect clays.
- Mix Opaline with Cernit Translucent polymer clays to vary the level of transparency!
- In the light, the opacity is not the same.
- To create more realistic figurines, mix Cernit Number One and Cernit Opaline.
- Cernit is more malleable than other brands of polymer clay.
- Colours do not stain on fingers or tools.
- All colors of Cernit Opaline are available in 56 g plus the primary mixing colours of Magenta, Yellow and Blue are available in 250g and 500g.
How to cure or bake Cernit Opaline
For best results, bake or cure at 110°C (230-266°F) for 30 minutes.