Beadalon Silver Plated Pinch Bail, (4 pieces) per pack. Pinch bails are a clever little finding that make it easy to create a necklace or dangle! Also great for creating pendants, earrings and chandeliers.
How to Use Pinch Bails:
- The bead should have a hole for the prongs of the pinch bail to sit in.
- Open the pinch bail using needle tip or chain nose pliers by inserting the pliers into the bail and gently opening.
- Insert the prongs of the bail into the hole in the pendant.
- Close the bail by pressing gently together.
- Squeeze pliers gently together at the widest part of the bail to press the prongs together and securely hold the pendant.
- You may need to protect the bail from marking with the pliers by placing something soft between the pliers and the bail.