The Atlas Electric Pasta Machine is one of the highest quality pasta machines on the market today!
Atlas Motorised Pasta Machine (Marcarto) features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from solid chromed steel with carbon steel gearing and light alloy rollers.
- Powerful 100 watt motor allows effortless rolling.
- Includes a turning handle for manual operation.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Adjustable thickness dial – choose from nine different thicknesses.
- Comes with a clamp, so you can attach it to a bench.
- Cutter attachment included for making narrow and wide strips..
- Easy to clean.
Made entirely of top quality chrome steel, with anodised aluminium alloy rollers, ensuring the longest possible lifespan of the product and to facilitate cleaning.
The motor has an ergonomic shape that facilitates grip and is robust and sturdy, thereby guaranteeing perfect stability during use. The bayonet fitting guarantees a quick and simplified coupling of the motor and allows you to use it with a crank handle instead of the motor.
The advantages of the motor:
- Leaves both hands free during use;
- No need to secure the machine to the worktop;
- You can place the machine on any flat surface;
- Reduces the time spent manually rolling;
- Easy on the hands.
The Atlas Motorised Pasta Machine comes packaged with Body, Crank Handle, Clamp, Cutting Attachments (2 sizes for cutting strips) and removable Motor.