Apoxie Sculpt Self-Hardening Modelling Compound – Silver Grey 46g
Crafts & Hobbies – sculpting, embellishing, jewellery, glass art, texture stamps, molds, doll making, home/school projects, hobby models, miniatures, model horses, wood working, etc.
Repairs & Restorations – antiques, collectibles, toys, vases, ceramics, porcelain, statues, museum exhibits, tools, furniture, etc.
Model Making & Special Effects – Create & add to kits/models; fill & cover seams & armatures; bond, fabricate or extend parts; prototypes; props; aquarium customization; outdoor displays, theme parks; scenery & habitat applications; wildlife art…& more!
- Putty-like consistency
- 1-3 hour working time
- Highly Adhesive: Adheres to: Ceramic, Metal, Wood, Stone, Glass, Plastics, Foam, Fiberglass, Polymers, & more!
- Superior Detail
- 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
- Hard & Durable
- Semi-gloss finish
- Sulfur Free
- Marine & Exterior Quality
- Freeze-thaw Stable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always pick up parts A & B with different tools.
- Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform colour is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results.
- Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
- Apoxie® Sculpt is ready to use; Working Time Guide: 1/2 hour- Sticky & at its most adhesive; 1 to 2 hours-Easy to work with; 2 to 3 hours-Setting up, form-able detail; 24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof.
- Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Set aside to harden for 24 hours for a full cure.
- Clean up with soap & water.
- Finish as desired. Paint wet or dry. Sand after drying.
- Wear protective gloves [e.g., nitrile or equivalent] when combining parts A and B. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when sanding cured product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Safe for adults when used as directed
- Keep containers sealed when not in use.
- To keep the product from sticking to your hands rub a bit of extra virgin olive oil on your finger tips..
- Dipping your tools & fingers in cold water will keep Apoxie Sculpt from sticking to surfaces and allow maximum detailing.
- A good idea for any left over mixed Apoxie Sculpt is to start a journal cover or decorate a box top with it – you’d be surprised how much you over mix and how creative you can be with your left overs!
- Embellish with; tiles, glass, beads, stones, gems, crystals more!
- Works excellent with gold leaf and mica powers!
- Use in bezels to embed crystals, gems etc. Add mica powder for a glimmering background.
WARNING – May cause an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation.