Durable, high quality seamless cutters in a set of graduated sizes.
– Suitable for both clay and food, however as with all equipment once used on polymer clay, they should never be used for food again.
– Can withstand temperatures to 160°C so you can bake polymer clay on them
– Food safe
– Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
– Non-stick and easy to clean
– Extremely durable and virtually unbreakable
– Cutters always hold their shape
The largest size is big enough to make a small plaque or wall hanging!
Same as the cutters recommended by Helen Breil.
Great to make equal sized beads – roll your clay to thickness of your choice and then use the same size cutter to cut as many beads as you want. Roll or shape your beads from the cut pieces of clay. Each bead will be consistently the same size.
These cutters are seamless – no joins in the sides means smooth cut shapes with no bumps!