“A New Generation of Polymer Clay” is a beautiful large size, hard cover book with silky feel, glossy pages.
Twenty seven inspirational artists were selected from across the world to to share new techniques, ideas, procedures and knowledge. Their aim – to draw new enthusiasts into the polymer community, to help them discover a direction for their own creative styles and improve their skills in working with interesting, new materials.
- The book contains information about the artists and their polymer careers;
- Showcases a gallery of works by the artist’s with insights into construction and their inspiration for each piece; and
- Contains beautifully illustrated step by step tutorials for stunning new projects.
Polymer clay enthusiasts: –
- share a common passion,
- provide inspiration for each other,
- meet and create new friendships both on and offline,and
- share experiences and stories.
“A New Generation of Polymer Clay” goes a long way to providing some of these experiences without the reader needing to travel the world!
Lucy Struncova, as editor, applied her distinctive minimalist signature style to great effect, ensuring the reader will enjoy, learn from and treasure this book as they get to know more about the artists and their work!
240 pages, hard cover, high quality paper, 1.5kg.