Use Ball Tools for shaping, smoothing, detailing, drawing on, modelling, finishing and adding different textures on polymer clay. Also perfect for painting dots!
Ball diameters: 0.9mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm
Silicone tips are ideal for sculpting polymer & other clay’s and wax. They are also ideal for applying and removing paint, blending charcoal, pastels & other media and for spreading glues and adhesives. The silicone tip means easy cleaning; just dip in water and wipe clean after use. Stubborn products such as oil based paints or printing inks will clean with solvent.
- Apply, paints & pastels, carve images in wet paint, sculpt clay and much more.
- Create exciting textures, marks and effects.
- A perfect complement to brushes and palette knives.
- The silicone tips do not absorb paint like a brush, so may be cleaned simply with a wipe.
- Dried paint and glue peels right off.
Contains the following shaper tips
Cup Chisel – Adjust Contours and edges, carve and remove clay.
Taper Point – Carve patterns through slips and glazes. Create clean, linear strokes or broad forceful marks.
Flat Chisel – Apply and carve clay. Create flat even strokes.
Cup Round – Smooth throwing and scoring marks. Create soft edge strokes.
Angle Chisel – Create expressive, precise strokes. Work from thick to thin.